Color Craft I Online, the first in a three-part color series, will prepare you for Wella Color Expert program or simply help you develop your color craft. Loaded with the content and qualification for our Wella Color Expert program, this seminar provides knowledge of Wella Coloring as a foundation for reliable problem solving and takes a blended learning approach by touching on hair's biology, consultation, efficient formulation and efficient application.
Wella Studio Online offers the chance to join a live Studio seminar from wherever you are via Zoom. Participants can expect the same personalized learning experience and hands-on coaching from the comfort and convenience of your own location as you would have in person, we are simply facilitating the experience via Zoom. Our Wella Studio Online Color Craft journey provides the same content and qualification for our Wella Color Expert program as our in-Studio version.
Here's what you'll learn in this two-day, virtual seminar:
• The ins and outs of the Wella Color Portfolio and our signature standards of application.
• Essentials of hair biology through rigorous examination of its composition, structure and natural pigmentation.
• Skills in technical and lifestyle consultation that will help you create confidence in your communication skills and maximize your relationship with your client.
• How artificial and natural hair colors influence formulation and results.
• Time-saving application techniques that will transform how you do hair.
This seminar also features a virtual, hands-on workshop. Color Craft I is the prerequisite for Color Craft II & III and our prestigious Wella Color Expert program.
To ensure you have the best learning experience:
• Registration must be completed 2 weeks prior to the seminar.
• When registering please enter your shipping address under “Attendee Address”.
• You will receive a Color Craft Kit prior to the start of class which will include most of the materials needed.
• Specific details and instructions for setting up for your virtual hands-on color class will be provided upon registration.
• If you have any questions on this new way of learning, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (800) 422-2336.
If you are on the journey to becoming Wella Certified, please be sure you have taken the required Insider Tier of seminars prior to signing up for this course.