Color Craft III Online takes a blended learning approach focused on corrective color, and is the final seminar in our Color Craft series before heading into Wella Color Expert Program. We demonstrate the key to advancing your skills as a color correction expert and you’ll learn techniques for removal, recoloring and identifying what steps to take to successfully correct color challenges.
Wella Studio Online offers you the chance to enjoy our premium Studio education from the comfort of wherever you are.?You can expect the same hands-on, real time learning and personal coaching as you would have in person, we are simply facilitating the experience via Zoom. Our Wella Studio Online Color Craft journey provides the same content and qualification for our Wella Color Expert program as our in-Studio version.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this two-day, virtual seminar:
• How to navigate color correction situations from everyday toning to complete color removal.
• How to identify the cause of the color correction to determine the technique needed.
• Techniques for using the Wella Professionals portfolio, including color balancing, filling and color removal.
• How to uncover your client's hair history to alleviate stress and aid you in selecting the proper service.
• Strategies that will empower you to solve any type of color correction challenges.
• Tips for cultivating and boosting your confidence through real-life scenarios and solutions.
• Tips for building your business by guiding your clients on proper home maintenance.
This seminar also features a virtual, hands-on workshop. Color Craft III is a prerequisite for our prestigious Wella Color Expert program. Color Craft II is the required prerequisite for this class.
To ensure you have the best learning experience:
• Registration must be completed 2 weeks prior to the seminar.
• You will receive a Color Craft Kit prior to the start of class which will include most of the materials needed.
• When registering please enter your shipping address under “Attendee Address”.
• Specific details and instructions for setting up for your virtual hands-on color class will be provided upon registration.
• If you have any questions on this new way of learning, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (800) 422-2336.
If you are on the journey to becoming Wella Certified, please be sure you have taken the required Insider Tier of seminars prior to signing up for this course.