Monday, August 17, 20208:00 AM - 12:00 PM Pacific Time Enjoy 20% off when you book 2 or more programs in the same purchase!
- Excludes Certification, Alumni and YourCraft programs.
Understand the ins and outs of techniques such as smudging, color melting and root shadows. You'll easily understand how to incorporate these techniques in your work behind the chair.
Each Studio Signature Artist will deliver their own finished look and work with you on the techniques used.
This is a virtual hands on class, that will require you to have a dollhead, tripod products and working tools. A full supply list will be provided upon registration.
• Mannequin (Blonde Preferred)
• Color: 3 shades ranging from level 7-9 for Bonde if using Brunette levels 4-6
• Developer (Preferred choice)
• Trolley (or silimar surface)
• Color Bowl/Brushes
• Combs (Weaving)/Clips
• Hair towel
• Light styling tools
We can also direct you where to make purchases as needed. If you need to order supplies please allow 7-10 business days for shipping.