Color Craft II Online takes a blended learning approach that focuses on lightening hair to create dimension. You'll gain an understanding of the foundational art of dimensional color and learn to create a range of looks from high contrast to subtle.
Wella Studio Online offers you the chance to enjoy our premium Studio education from the comfort of wherever you are. You can expect the same hands on, real-time learning and personal coaching as you would have in person, we are simply facilitating the experience via Zoom. Our Wella Studio Online Color Craft journey provides the same content and qualification for our Wella Color Expert program as our in-Studio version.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this two-day virtual seminar:
• The cause and effect of different sectioning and how it impacts your overall look.
• How to place lightness to gain maximum impact placement and reduce the time of your services.
• How to create dimensional looks with many different techniques including balayage and foils.
• The techniques of service opportunities for you and your client using various foiling and freehand painting techniques.
• How to decipher which foiling techniques to use based on the desired end result decided in consultation.
• Real-world tactics and skills you can use on a daily basis behind the chair.
This seminar also features a virtual, hands-on workshop. Color Craft II is the prerequisite for Color Craft III, and how to continue the journey for our prestigious Wella Color Expert program. Color Craft I is the required prerequisite for this class.
To ensure you have the best learning experience:
• Registration must be completed 3 weeks prior to the seminar.
• When registering please enter your shipping address under “Attendee Address”.
• You will receive a Color Craft Kit prior to the start of class which will include most of the materials needed.
• Specific details and instructions for setting up for your virtual hands-on color class will be provided upon registration.
• If you have any questions on this new way of learning, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at (800) 422-2336.
If you are on the journey to becoming Wella Certified, please be sure you have taken the required Insider Tier of seminars prior to signing up for this course.